|Beschreibung der Tätigkeit
Currently i am searching for one of my Berlin based clients a Drupal developer:
The higher education industry is a growing market and we have established ourselves as the global leader in higher education events and intelligence. We provide recruiting platforms for Business Schools, Universities and employers to meet with talented individuals, for their academic programmes and career development.
The company is now experiencing tremendous growth and we need to maximize all our online opportunities by investing in, and strengthening our teams. As part of this effort, we are currently undertaking a programme of change to redevelop our consumer facing websites in Drupal 7 Content Management System and need experienced Drupal Developers to help with the effort while maintaining the current Drupal 6 websites.
This role will be integral in the continual development and maintenance of the consumer websites, and will involve assisting with Drupal site administration and configuration/development requests, adding new functionality through developing custom Drupal modules, maintaining current Drupal 6 sites, testing to highlight bugs and issues, and other relevant duties as required.
With a passion for open source and web technologies, you will have most of the following skills and previous experience:
- Proficiency in Drupal 6 module development, understanding of theme development
- Experience in deploying a Drupal project across multiple environments (dev -> stage -> prod, etc.) using SVN or Git.
- Working knowledge of xHTML, CSS, and other web standards
- Working knowledge of Views, User Permissions, CCK
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work autonomously and in team environments
- Experience of developing applications in PHP and MySQL in a Linux environment
- Good Communication skills
We will consider various levels of experience with Drupal and other technologies for this role.
If this role seems apppealing, please apply in confidence by submitting your CV and covering letter, with your daily rate expectations.