|Beschreibung der Tätigkeit
ICWE specialises in staging events and communication campaigns worldwide. We design, plan and realise conferences, exhibitions, events and communication for our customers as well as our own events in the fields of education and career, language learning, technology-enhanced learning and higher education.
To strengthen our team in Berlin we are looking for an
Event Coordinator (full time)
Start date: immediately
You are an energetic hands-on person who enjoys working independently as well as in a team environment, along with the ability to adjust competing priorities and manage time in a fast paced environment. You are, detail oriented, organized, customer service oriented and have excellent interpersonal skills. You are willing to travel, work flexible hours and are able to work well under pressure.
The role of the Event Coordinator varies depending on the organization and type of event involved. Activities include:
- Project planning and implementation
- Liaising with clients
- Service provider and venue searching and coordination
- Budget / Invoice controlling
- Professional and punctual communication with participants/speakers/exhibitors/sponsors
- Production of printed material (catalogues, programmes, etc)
- Research, proposal, order and shipment of giveaways
- Working on-site at international and national events
- Experience in the event or service industry
- Excellent communication, presentation and negotiation skills
- Understanding of international business culture
- Be courteous, professional and show initiative
- Ability to multi-task, to work independently as well as in a team
- A good working knowledge of MS Office package 2010
- Fluent in written and spoken German and English
- French knowledge will be a plus
If you are interested in working in a dynamic team, within flexible structures and in a friendly environment, we look forward to receiving your application and your salary expectations.